Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer engineering or a relevant field.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in testing
· Should have 7 Years of Software testing experience.
· Strong Manual testing experience (Web & Mobile).
· Good understanding of Testing Methodologies and Concepts
· Should have good exposure to ADA and Analytics testing
· Should have strong working experience in SAFe Agile and adhere to all ceremony
· Strong in mobile & web application testing Functional & Non-Functional on various operating systems and devices iOS, Android.
· Should have experience in writing BDD.
· Experience with Jira and confluence
· Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from requirements.
· Execute test cases and document software defects.
· Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
· Should know basics of APIs, Services functional knowledge of what are these concepts.
· Intermediate knowledge on automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium or Appium will be preferred
· Work with development team and QA Automation Engineers in a distributed team environment.
· The QA Engineer will be responsible for the manual testing to ensure the best quality results.
· Identify use cases and test case for new developed features and document them.
· Create BDDs for identified test cases and segregate them for Unit, UI, functional and regression.
· Take active participation in all sprint ceremonies.
· Report and validate defects found. Assign appropriate Severity to defects.
· Generate, Update and store test data required for scripts.
· Develop close working relationships with other members of the project teams (including client support, product owners, development leads, and project managers).
· Ensure adherence to Automation and Manual QA standards are met.